Monday, March 11, 2013

Menu Plans For March 11 to 17

A bit late with this once again, but here are my menus for the upcoming week.

Monday

Meatloaf, mashed potatoes and green beans.

Tuesday

Leftover Ham made into pasties. Served with a side salad.

Wednesday

I will use up the leftovers either in the fridge or make something with some leftover chicken I have frozen.

Thursday

Turkey vegetable soup and Grilled Cheese Sandwiches. Pickle spears will go along nicely with this.

Friday

Salmon patties, Corn on the Cob, and rice

Saturday

Smoked Sausage and Baked Beans (I will need to make more beans sometime soon).

Sunday

Roast Beef, roasted potatoes and roasted carrots.

Not to sure about desserts as of yet. I have lots of frozen apple pie filling so perhaps a pie or crisp.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment