Sunday, August 25, 2013

Sunday Ramblings

This morning when I woke up, I got to watch the fog roll through the valley.


It quietly rolled through the valley, one minute there and the next minute it had gone. Kind of reminded me that summer is almost over and even though things are still nice and green soon things will become brown and the weather will change.

It has been a quiet day, with both Harvey and I relaxing and getting a few things done in the house and yard.

I managed to cut out a loose fitting house dress that I hopefully will begin to sew tomorrow. I also visited various forums and laughed at a poster who was trying to get people upset over the idea that someone else has numerous names and Facebook pages. This from a person who has at my last count 7 names she posts under. Hmmm, is she complaining about herself???? Anyway I got a nice laugh over that one.

Supper tonight was Harvey's. He decided to cook our ham on a spit over coals outside. This is what he came up with to do the job.

The ham was tender and juicy. Couldn't ask for better. He used a dome cover (lying just in camera range) to keep the heat in.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

1 comment:

  1. We never even hooked up our BBQ this year. Crazy weather messed up my whole summer!

    ReplyDelete