Monday, February 20, 2017

Menu Monday

This month is slowly drawing to a close. I find it very hard to believe that we are almost 1/6th of the way through this new year of ours. Spring is hopefully just around the corner, and garden planting awaits. We had lots of leftovers to get through last week saving me time and money.

Monday

Leftover Baked Spaghetti, salad, and garlic bread.

Tuesday

Leftover chicken made into a hearty casserole along with the leftover salad.

Wednesday

Steak in mushroom sauce, mashed potatoes, roasted brussel sprouts.

Thursday

Clean out the fridge smorg. I will probably serve some raw veggies and dip as well.

Friday

Soup and either egg salad or grilled cheese sandwiches.

Saturday

Sausage casserole (should be able to use up the bag of carrots as well as the frozen peas).

Sunday

The roast chicken I keep putting off making. Served with mashed potatoes, green beans and a tossed salad.

Everybody have a wonderful day.

God bless.

1 comment:

  1. I think I'll have the steak in mushroom sauce this week. :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete