What the heck is with Blogger? I can now upload pictures the old way after three days of having to do some acrobatic exercises. Not complaining really, just wondering what is going on.
So it is Friday once again and time to list my frugal accomplishments, or at least those I can remember.
1. Windows open at night to cool off the house rather than run the air conditioning.
2. Doing most of the yard work ourselves. This year I have decided to gather perennial seeds or watch our garden Facebook page for free seeds or plants.
3. Baked bread.
4. Sewed three tops for a fraction of the cost of purchasing them even at the second hand stores. Man, they are expensive at our stores here in Estevan.
5. Finally bought a blind for our bedroom. Did so online and got 50% off plus another 15% as it was my first order with this company.
6. Using appliances more to do my cooking. Keeps the heat down in the house and saves on electrical costs.
So this is what I remember as being frugal with.
I did not get out to pick dandelions today as after weeding my garden areas my back was giving me a bit of grief. Believe me I rested between areas, but still bending over to pick the heads of dandelions was a bit beyond me today. Hopefully tomorrow.
Everybody have a wonderful evening.