Monday, September 15, 2008

Geting Caught Up

This morning I have a bit of time on my hands so I decided to post some awards that I have beem lax on posting.

My thanks for these awards go out to Mary at Mary's Writing Nook.






I would like anyone who reads my blog to take one of these awards as I have made so many friends through blogging and been inspired by so many of you that there is absolutely no way I could choose.




I would like to pass this award on to Ginger and BJ. These two ladies have been my blogging friends for what seems to be forever. I know that they have been friends to many other bloggers as well.



All of you ladies are just so creative, that I want to pass this one on to all of you as well.



Well off to get ready for work. I will visit everyone when I get home. Have a wonderful day. God bless.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Jackie, this is the first time I have visited your blog and I'm so glad I came! I have really enjoyed getting to know you better:o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jackie, sweet awards for a sweet lady...you are most deserving.
    I hope your computer is finished giving you fits. I changed your info...thanks for the update and for sure I want to visit...hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH~~~~ Thank-you Jackie I love my award!!! I will post it the next time I blog. I have been feeling a bit under the weather. This cheered me up thank-you
    ginger

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Jackie...I just slipped over here to visit you, saw that cute award with all the ladies and thought, "I hope I get one of those" and then...there my name was. Thank you so, so much. I just love it and I just love that you thought of me. Thanks, thanks, thanks....
    and Congratulations to you for receiving all these precious tokens of love. You deserve them!!
    love, bj

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jackie,

    Thanks for passing on the awards and I'm glad you enjoyed them.

    Jackie, I don't have your email since I lost all of my addies when my computer went down. Please email me at malward2002@yahoo.ca and I will send you some information and the titles of some good books, as you requested. I'm always glad to help out.

    In the meantime here is a site you might like to take a look at

    http://www.tonyattwood.com.au/

    Tony Attwood is an expert on the subject. I learned a lot from his site.

    Blessings,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jackie,
    So sorry that you had to re-do your blog! Computers can be so frustrating..I will update you on my blog.

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete