Sunday, July 7, 2013

Sunday Ramblings

I did not sleep well last night. Mainly because as I went to get into bed with my book I saw one of these lovely insects crawling up the side of the bedding.

Yep that's right a lovely, overly friendly wood tick.

If there is one insect I absolutely abhor its this one (after bees and wasps). The thought of one of them crawling on me, perhaps even digging in to suck my blood gives me the heebie jeebies. So all night I felt thousands of them crawling all over me!!!! Needless to say this was the only one and my body was left in peace, just wish my sleep had been as well.

Today I learned the Father Juanito is leaving us. We are getting a priest that was here once before as a newbie. Father Brian and I worked together when I was Youth Coordinator for the parish. In fact he was one of two priests that hired me. I am very sorry to see Father Juanito leave especially as we have a high percentage of our congregation that is Philippino/Philippina. They will really miss him.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.



No comments:

Post a Comment