Thursday, October 9, 2014

Thursday Tid Bits

Today has been spent getting my pots and baskets of flowers emptied, tomorrow will be more of the same, interspersed with baking for our sons homecoming.

This time of year while beautiful in it's own right always makes me sad. No longer when I walk out onto my deck with a cup of coffee do I see bright splashes of pink, mauve, white and red. Instead I see the browns and golds of the trees getting ready for winter. The days are shorter in keeping with the long sleep coming up. I do know once the yard is cleaned up, and everything put to bed for the winter I will be able to see the colours of fall with different eyes and enjoy the season as I ought to.

Thought I would share some more pictures of our trip last year to the United Kingdom.

The above photos are of Innverlochy Castle, or should I say what is left of it after hundreds of years. It was very interesting crawling into the towers and seeing how well built they were.

We went for a cruise on Loch Lomand and this waterfall on the far shore caught our attention. It was just beautiful. The building beside it is a hotel and the only way to get there is by boat.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment