Monday, February 23, 2009

A Few More Pictures of Vegas


Thought I would share this picture of the Luxor. I found the architecture of this building fascinating.


This is a picture of the Statue of Liberty in front of NewYork, New York. All around the base of the statue were uniform shirts of those who helped out in the 9/11 attacks on the Twin Towers.






These two pictures were taken from the top of the Eiffel Tower in front of the Paris hotel. Harvey had to take them as I was pressed against the back of the observation deck, cringing in fear. I don't know what possessed me to go up as I am absolutely terrified of heights. To think that this tower is smaller than the real thing, wonder how our son Kurt managed to go all the way up!

These two pictures are of the volcano in front of the Mirage hotel. It "erupts" every night on the hour from 7 to 11. It was quite the show.

Well thats all for tonight. I will be off to visit with everyone.

Everybody have a wonderful evening. God bless.

3 comments:

  1. OH~~~~ I'm sorry your afraid of heights, Wayne is afraid of heights also. Harvey to great pictures!
    Hugs,
    Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like Ginger I also am afraid of heights! Those pictures capture some amazing architect...I'm in aww....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jackie, I'm so glad you enjoyed your visit! Did you enjoy the weather?
    I've never stayed at the Belagio, but it is such a lovely hotel!
    I think you and Ginger could pass as sisters.
    Lin

    ReplyDelete