Saturday, October 26, 2013

A Quiet Day

Today has been a very quiet one. Of course I was up much to early due to a ridiculous dream (why is it that dreams make no sense at all?) and could not fall back asleep. I did manage a bit of a nap this afternoon however so all is right with my world. To make matters even better, the sun was shining and it really was not that cold out when I took my morning walk.

I did manage to finish cleaning/decluttering the basket and bookcase in the living room so I did not totally waste the morning drinking coffee and playing on the computer.

I finished another thin band of the brown on the afghan and have started the green band. I do like how nice and soft this afghan feels in my hands.

I am going to share some more pictures of our holiday to the UK and Ireland.

This is a picture of some of the entertainment at one of our evening excursions in Scotland.

As you can see it was quite a squeeze, but very entertaining.

This is a picture of Blair Castle.
They were having a car show in front of it the day of our tour.

 This is a picture of the train station in Wales with the world's longest name.
Do not ask me how to pronounce the name. I tried to learn, but my tongue just would not listen to me.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment