Monday, October 21, 2013

Menu Monday

I am afraid that I was a bit spoiled when on vacation. This having to plan menus, and then cook them after almost three weeks of not having to is just about putting me over the edge!!!

Anyways here are this weeks menus.

Monday

Leftover Turkey Soup with egg salad sandwiches.

Tuesday

Baked spaghetti using up leftovers from the previous week. (I may switch Monday and Tuesday around). I will make cole slaw to go along with the main course.

Wednesday

Leftover turkey made into a lovely casserole or tetrazzini. Leftover slaw will be served with this.

Thursday

Leftover Beef Roast made into a stew. I will serve this with homemade biscuits or perhaps dumplings.

Friday

Salmon Loaf, mashed potatoes and green beans. There should be enough cabbage and carrots left to make another cole slaw.

Saturday

Slow cooker Italian Chicken Breasts with rice and peas.

Sunday

Pork Roast, roasted potatoes and beets.

Everyone have a lovely day.

God bless.


No comments:

Post a Comment