Thursday, November 14, 2013

Thursday Tid Bits

It is almost the end of another week, putting us just that much closer to Christmas and family time. So looking forward to that (well at least the time with my own family). So far nothing has been said about a family get together so perhaps this year we will all be on our own. Quite what I would like.

I worked today with a student that has no verbal communication beyond the word hi, and grunting. My mind was mush by the time I got home, and of course because my mind was mush I just do not feel like doing much of anything.

I pulled out my knitting (on the third Christmas afghan) and I am hoping to get one ball of the yarn used up.

This afghan will be for Kris. The surprise to me was that he wanted this colour........

I am surprised that after 32 years I finally know that his favorite colour is purple!!! To make it a little more masculine I plan on using some grey and cream along with purple, making it striped instead of one solid colour.

Hopefully I will have a picture to show you all within the next few days with at least the start of a stripe or even two.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment