Monday, September 29, 2014

Menu Monday


Getting my menus posted between chores.

Monday

Leftover Pork Roast, I am not sure how this will be done up. Could be a casserole which would be lovely on this very cool fall day. Or I could use the slices and just warm them up serving another roast pork meal......

Tuesday

Leftover Ham. This will definitely be made into some kind of casserole.

Wednesday

Leftover Beef roast. I may just make this into a stew.

(Is anyone seeing a pattern here?)

Thursday

Clean out the fridge smorg.

Friday

Baked Trout fillet.

Saturday

Bison Sausage

Sunday

Baked Ham

This week I did not put down any sides with my meals and that is because I plan on using things up and I am not too sure what will be served.

Everyone have a wonderful day.

God bless.

P.S.
Tomorrow will be my draw so get your names in.....

1 comment:

  1. Just did a double check to see if I won and see the day is tomorrow, can't wait (love your blog) Red Robin

    ReplyDelete