Another work week gone by, except I have no work except what is necessary to do around the house. Truth be told I really like retirement especially when it is 35 C out. Much nicer to be in air conditioned comfort.
So what frugal happenings took place on the homestead this past week.
1. Saved $19.46 on my grocery bills just buying sale items.
2. Combined errands to save on fuel and wear/tear on the vehicle.
3. Our property taxes dropped $500.00.
4. Our car plates and insurance dropped $200.00.
5. All laundry hung out on the outside lines.
6. Used all leftovers up either for lunches or as new meals at supper.
Everybody have a wonderful evening.