1. Knit at least two scarves for my Secret Santa escapades in December. Done I actually knit one more than I had planned and even got started on a 4th.
2. Get more of the angel cross stitch completed (I know it won't totally be done, but I am going to try my best). Not done but I have made a good start and will continue this in the month of July.
3. Get one more quilt top done. Also not completed but I think I will manage to finish this off this week.
4. Hem my friends Dad's pants. Done.
5. Make Birthday cards and envelopes. Not even considered so this is carried over for this month.
6. Place an order for new Blades for my Cricut (found out it is less expensive to order them online than buy them at Michael's or Walmart). Done.
7. Order some embroidery floss if I can not find any at Walmart of the colours I need. Done.
8. Start on the rag rug. Another not even considered or looked at this month.