This is going to be another week of trying to either clear things out, can items from the garden, or freeze leftovers for use later.
Monday
Chinese noodle soup, and grilled cheese sandwiches.
Tuesday
Spaghetti and meat sauce, salad (need to use up some lettuce, cukes, and one pepper. May throw in some black olives to get those used up as well).
Wednesday
Chicken Parma, mashed potatoes, and the remains of the salad.
Thursday
Leftover spaghetti and meat sauce. Probably sliced cukes to go with (dip as well). Any leftovers will be put in a tinfoil container and frozen.
Friday
Fish fillets, leftover potatoes made into patties and fried, along with some frozen veggies (just not sure what).
Saturday
We plan on taking corn on the cob, 3 hamburger patties that need to be used up, and some lettuce with us to Kris's for supper. That will clear a bit more out of the freezer.
I also plan on trying to make some soups from the broth in the chest freezer probably tomorrow or more likely Wednesday. Then we will have some ready made soup for meals when we are home. There is ham broth, and chicken bone broth as well. I think there might be some turkey broth as well.
This week is going to be a busy one, even though I have really managed to get lots done, there is still lots to do. I think I will probably crash once we hit the ship.
Everybody have a wonderful evening. Pictures tomorrow of projects I have managed to complete, and perhaps some of the garden as well.
God bless.

No comments:
Post a Comment