Thrifty and Frugal
The usual thrifty and frugal practices are happening here. I did go out and purchase what we needed for our trip and probably on Sunday I will venture out to the grocery store before picking cherries and getting the one tree processed.
I mended a pair of pajama pants for Harvey. Another pair has been put into the sewing/craft room to make into rags. Those rags are very needed right now.
Sewed two dresses, pictures of which I will share on hopefully Friday. I make a very simple shift type dress for summer as those seem to be the coolest to wear. Some are made of a light cotton, and some are made with knit fabric.
Found fabric in my stash to sew Harvey a pair of summer weight pajama bottoms. Those will be completed tomorrow.
Pulled out my old tablet, powered it up and tried to get it to work. Not going to happen as it kept freezing on me. It is just too old. I guess I will be taking my notebook with me on holiday. Or perhaps I will struggle through with my phone. I can manage many things on that.
Visited our cell phone service provider and will be going back on the Saturday morning we leave for Regina to get a package put on so as to be able to use it when we are traveling for the 15 days we will be gone.
So other than eating up bits and bobs, making new lists, processing what I can from the garden, sewing, and planning on how to keep my plants watered and alive while we are gone, this is all I can come up with.
Everybody have a wonderful evening.
God bless.
No comments:
Post a Comment