Thursday, August 16, 2012

Happiness

On a forum I frequent a question was posed as to whether a person was happy or not.

Good question.

I have been struggling with an answer for the last few days. I know that I am contented with my life, but does that consitute happiness?

I, for one, don't think you can really measure happiness. I know that there are times in my day that I am extremely happy, and others where I just feel a sense that all is right in my life. Contentment I have in abundance, there is nothing I need that I do not have, or have the means to get if I really need it. But is contentment happiness?

I guess I will find out the answer to that as my life progresses. All that anyone can do in my thoughts is be as happy as they possibly can be in each and every situation they meet. Life can sure throw you a few curve balls once in awhile and how a person copes with those curve balls could really change if you are happy, contented or just plain putting up with life.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment