Thursday, September 27, 2012

A Challenge to Myself

After spending the last two days switching around two rooms, I have come to the realization that I have way to much "stuff".

I propose the following two chanllenges to myself.

First challenge is no more yarn buying for the next 7 months. I really do have enough yarn to keep me busy at least that long.

 
 

 



 
 
As you can see, I own way too much yarn. Not that I don't use it, it just seems to add up in my sewing/ craft room. There are just so many lovely, soft types of yarn out there and heaven help me along with  fabric and clothing fetishes, I have a yarn fetish. Suppose it could be worse, right? I need to use up at least half of this stash before I even think about buying anymore. This is going to be tough as I love yarn in all colours, textures and weights.
 
Tomorrow I will talk about my other Challenge for the next year or so. Another tough one as I do like to be in style.
 
Everybody have a wonderful evening.
 
God bless.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment