Sunday, September 30, 2012

Sunday Weekly Supper Menus, Sept. 30th Til Oct. 6th

Did darn good sticking to my menus last week, so here are next weeks menus. Our sons will be home for our long weekend here (Canadian Thanksgiving!) so I will be cooking more. They can sure pack the food away.

Sunday

Roast Pork, carrots and potatoes from the garden. Dessert will be Chocolate Pudding.

Monday

Chicken Cordon Bleu, Rice and raw veggies. Leftover pudding for dessert.

Tuesday

Leftover Pork made into a pasty type meal.... Not quite sure how to do this, but I will figure something out. Dessert will be a piece of fruit.

Wednesday

Chicken Pot pie, using leftover chicken, leftover cooked veggies and some onion. I will make a drop biscuit crust.

Thursday

Clean out the fridge night.

Friday

Salmon Loaf, rice, and green beans.

Saturday

The sons will be home so I think I will make Hot Dogs, Baked Beans, and Cole Slaw. Dessert will be ice cream and fudge sauce.

Sunday is when we will have our Thanksgiving meal as the boys will be heading home Monday morning. I will be planning this meal all next week. Look forward to sharing our special meal with you next Sunday.

Everybody have a wonderful day.

God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment