Friday, September 7, 2012

Getting Things Done

I have been trying to get as much possible done so that I can go up and sit with Dad once again. Things are moving along, but I don't think I will get back up to Yorkton to see him for a week or so. My sister, Joanne, and I need to go up together to go through his things, and to set up the power of attorney we both have.

So since I have been home I have been busy.

I managed to get some kernal corn done for the freezer as well as corn on the cob.

 
 
I also managed to sew two more gifts for Christmas (perhaps birthday) for our sons.
 
 
 
The boys seem to love the pj pants I make them and I had this knit material in my fabric stash. I bought it at a yard sale and was actually hoping that I could get three pairs out of the large piece of fabric. No such luck, guess I will have to keep my eyes open for another piece of fabric or two, I would really like to make Harvey a pair.
 
This busyness is really helping keep my mind off of my Dad. There are still times that my mind drifts and I keep telling myself he is in the best possible place at this time.
 
Hope to get a few more sewing and knitting projects done over the next week.
 
Everybody have a wonderful evening.
 
God bless.


No comments:

Post a Comment