Monday, May 6, 2013

Menu Monday

Time to post this weeks menus.

I noticed an error on this weeks menus. I do not have any leftover soup to use up on Tuesday so I guess I will have to make some. I have lots of stock in the big freezer downstairs so this will cause no problem what so ever.

Monday

Leftover stew frozen from last week. Serving it with fresh bread.

Tuesday

This was the using up of leftover soup night.... Now I will be making some and will end up with leftovers for another meal later on.

Wednesday

Smoked Sausage BBQed. Served with potatoes, carrots and onions in foil packets. Going to use up any leftover salad as well.

Thursday

Ham and pasta bake. I will add extra veggies to the casserole just to use a few things up.

Friday

Lazy Perogy casserole, served with sour cream and some cut up cucumber.

Saturday

Chili and biscuits. I will freeze the leftovers to use for a meal next week.

Sunday

Roast Pork, roast potatoes, peas and carrots. Another side will be the leftover cucumber sliced up.

So there you have my menus for the next week. Hopefully nothing will change.

No comments:

Post a Comment