Monday, May 20, 2013

Menu Monday

Getting an early start on things today. Since it is raining (and it is coming down pretty hard), I can not go out for my early morning walk. Hmmm, getting a great deal of inside work done so far this morning.

Anyways, here are my menus for the upcoming week.

Monday

Jambalaya, using up either the leftover frozen chicken or the canned shrimp in the pantry. I plan on making some biscuits to go along with the meal.

Tuesday

Pork chops, rice, and broccoli/cauliflower mix.

Wednesday

Roast Chicken Legs, a package of those noodles I have in the cupboard that need to be used up and some salad.

Thursday

Leftover Chili I froze served over pasta. Hopefully there will be leftover salad from last night.

Friday

Baked Fish, homemade oven fries and coleslaw.

Saturday

I have steak down but not sure what the weather will be like. To be on the safe side I think I will make smoked sausage, corn on the cob, and potatoes.

Sunday

Roast Ham, Rice, and perhaps beets or yellow beans.

So there it is. I have also decided that if the rain continues for too long I just may do some baking.

Everybody have a wonderful day.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment