Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Planting Season Is Here

The forecast calls for a weekend of rain, so Harvey and I are busy trying to get everything planted before the deluge happens.

Got to get that tiller started!!

Here we go, off and running.

Harvey has finished planting the veggie garden. The only thing missing right now is Eggplant. No one seems to have any, but we will be keeping our eyes open.

The perennial bed is starting to show some growth.

The Daylilies are starting to come. They just needed some heat.

My Asiatic Lilies are poking through. Looks as if they have spread a bit.

The tulips in front are getting buds....Looking good dear.

And I have all my potting soil ready to go.
Tomorrow I will share my flowers and herbs with you. I don't have them all planted yet so I am waiting until everything is done (well as done as it ever is around here, I am always adding more).

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.


1 comment:

  1. Jackie, I found eggplant; I can't find cucumbers! Was looking for oregano, too, but could only find "spicy" ... whatever that is.

    Garden's looking good!

    ReplyDelete