Tuesday, June 11, 2013

A New Recipe

Tonight I got on line looking for a new recipe to use our leftover pork roast. I found one. It is on Allrecipes and is called Pork Supreme. This was so good it is going to be made again and again. I don't have a picture to show you so sorry.

I also started the prayer shawl for my best friends mother. Her favorite colour is light blue and that was one colour I did not have in my yarn stash. So off to the store I went. I never realized how hard it would be to find a light blue yarn in a bulky weight here. So I bought a lighter weight. Sure hope it turns out.

Here is a picture of the shawl so far.


It looks slightly purple, but believe me it is a light blue.

I also finished off the last of the family reunion silent auction items. I have one more skein of this yarn in blue, and after that one is done, I doubt I will knit with it ever again. Just too temperamental. I do like how it turned out though.


Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

2 comments:

  1. Leftover pork recipe? I just printed it out. I still have a freezer full of pulled pork.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading about your knitting-wish I could do half as well.

    ReplyDelete