Monday, January 9, 2017

Menu Monday

Here we are into the second week of January 2017 already and I am finally back to what passes for normal here on the old homestead. Actually, normal is not something that is always going on here, but to all intents and purposes I am at least back to being able to keep up with everything, and even finish what I start.

Looking out the window about an hour ago, it was clear and I could see the sun rising. Looking out the window now, well it is snowing and blowing. I think we might be headed into a bit of a January snow storm. The first of this year.

Here is my menu for the upcoming week.

Monday

I made meatloaf a couple of nights ago so we will be having leftovers along with some hash brown patties and salad.

Tuesday

I am going to use a package of the meat I put in the freezer last night and make stir fried pork. Serving this with rice.

Wednesday

The bag of leftover turkey that is in the freezer will be made into something new and different. Just have to pull out the cookbooks and find something that our taste buds will enjoy.

Thursday

Clean out the fridge night.

Friday

Tuna casserole. I will be serving this with a nice salad or perhaps roasted veggies.

Saturday

Hamburgers, homemade fries, and probably slaw.

Sunday

Roast beef, roasted potatoes, roasted carrots.

Everybody have a wonderful day.

God bless.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds good. I haven't made meatloaf in a while - that sure sounds good. I guess I am going to have to make it, soon.

    ReplyDelete