Saturday, January 14, 2017

Saturday Roundup

No real project completions so no pictures to share.

Still working on the lilies cross stitch, though I am getting very close to being finished, did sew up all the knitted pony tail/messy bun hats, did burn the DVD's of pictures from the computer (must delete those files and do a clean up tomorrow) and continued with the decluttering in the sewing/craft room.

While things are not totally completed (except for the sewing up of the knitting) things are being accomplished slowly but surely. Perhaps I will even have pictures soon to share with all of you.

I have started a shawl to use up two balls of yarn bought specifically for this project. Nothing like wrapping up in the cuddly warmth of a hand knitted shawl on cool spring and fall mornings or evenings. Heck, I even wrap up in one while in bed reading or watching Netflix.

We are going to be having a lovely week temperature wise and I am going to be starting my morning walks once again. It will be nice to be out in the fresh air, and perhaps I can manage to take some pictures of all our snow, and there is a great deal of it. The roads are clear however and that will make walking so nice.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.


No comments:

Post a Comment