Friday, February 2, 2018

Frugal Friday

The weeks seem to pass with increasing speed. I don't know if it's an age thing, or if everybody is noticing the swift passage of time.

My frugal 5 for this week.

1.  Harvey patched the drywall using drywall patch we had in the basement.

2.  Harvey changed an old dart board and part of an old metal stool into a foot stool.

3.  Used a couple of coupons when shopping this week.

4.  Using up those hotel lotions and potions.

5.  Had 5 no spend days from Sunday until today.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

6 comments:

  1. I love the sound of the footstool!

    Time is flying for me too, I had a flu-type bug for much of January so it feels as though I've only really experienced about 10 days of this year so far.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will post a picture of the finished footstool. Harvey is putting a few coats of a protective something or other on it.

      God bless.

      Delete
  2. I just found your blog by accident and read a few of your posts. Love it! You have some great frugal ideas I can use. Thank you for sharing! ~Dazee~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome. I love it when people drop by for a visit. I am going to have to check out your blog.

      God bless.

      Delete
  3. Designer footstool, he may have started a trend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sometimes wonder what I will walk into in his workroom.... I will post a picture once it is completely finished. He is freshening it up with some new paint.

      God bless.

      Delete