Friday, February 7, 2020

Frugal Friday

Sorry to have been missing in action over the last week, I will fill you all in tomorrow about what has been happening here. Right now I will do my regular Frugal Friday post (though this has not been the most frugal of weeks).

1.  Saved $26.68 on groceries this week. Also saved $15.00 on sale items at Walmart.

2.  Got a free bag of chocolate covered cashews while shopping, The regular price of $5.99 is something I would never pay.

3.  Used a coupon to buy supper after our late return from the vets on Wednesday.

4.  Making a list of gifts that I can make with what I have on hand or can purchase the materials for on sale or at a second hand store.

5.  Enjoying walks outside while the weather is decent.

6.  Using solar heating on those sunny days to heat the house.

Off to visit all of you and get caught up on all your doings.

Everybody have a wonderful evening. 

God bless.

4 comments:

  1. Glad to see you here. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am doing the same as you making a list of gifts that I can make using what I have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your "missing in action" was due to something nice!!!! -smile-

    We survived our Ice Storm, with power intact. But many, were not so lucky.

    ⛄ ☃ ⛄

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope your being "missing in action," was due to something nice.

    We survived our Ice Storm, with power intact. But many, were not so lucky.

    ⛄ ☃ ⛄

    ReplyDelete