Monday, July 20, 2020

Menu Monday

Time for another weekly menu plan.

Monday


Chicken tetrazzini, and a salad.


Tuesday


A cold plate with leftover ham, potato salad, and the remaining asparagus.


Wednesday


Leftover chicken tetrazzini and a salad.


Thursday


Chili, and toast. I plan on making a big batch so that I can freeze some for when I don't feel like cooking.

Friday


Fish fillets, rice, and corn.

Saturday


Spaghetti, garlic bread, and a tossed salad.


Sunday


Roast chicken, roasted potatoes, roasted carrots and the remains of the salad.


Blogger is acting strangely. I had to revert to the old format in order to post, the new format wouldn't let me get beyond the all posts page, just kept going right back to that page when I hit new post on my blog. Hope they get it straightened out soon.


Everybody have a wonderful evening.


God bless.




4 comments:

  1. Hmmm...I've been using the new blogger for a few weeks now and haven't had any issues. I'm glad you were able to post!

    Enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had been using it for the past month or so with no problem, but last night was so frustrating I changed back. I will give the new set up another try tonight.

      God bless.

      Delete
  2. It took me a while to get used to the new blogger but sorted now. Meal plans are the foundation to saving money.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good looking menu. I could never do that successfully and stick to it so kudos!
    I'm still using the old blogger. Thought it would switch on me but it hasn't yet. Why change what is working? LOL

    ReplyDelete