Monday, May 31, 2021

Menu Monday


 Hopefully I am back and posting as often as is possible once again. 

Today I am doing so early in the morning while drinking my morning coffee and planning my day. Which will be a busy one as I need to get my vehicle in for an oil change and Hubby needs an appointment for his 2nd jab....So far that last seems way out of reach due to a shortage of the Moderna vaccine here in Canada.

Here is my menu plan for the upcoming week.


Monday

Beef ribs (hopefully smoked), asparagus and a marinated veggie salad (trying to cut down on starches and carbs where possible).


Tuesday

Chicken thighs (don't quite know how I will prepare them), rice, and the last of the marinated veggie salad, or I will make another salad to serve with this.


Wednesday

Leftover pork roast made into a hash. I think having some raw veggies and dip would be lovely.


Thursday

Soup and sandwiches. I have a container of beef soup frozen downstairs so I will use that up and make some salmon sandwiches to go along.


Friday

Clean out the fridge. Pretty sure there will be leftover hash and/or soup.


Saturday

Taco salad


Sunday

Roast beef, roasted potatoes, roasted carrots.


Everybody have a wonderful day.

God bless.

5 comments:

  1. What time is dinner, my friend? Especially on Saturday as I love-love-love taco salad! :) I wish your husband could come here for his 2nd vaccine... we have free Moderna (& the others too) that they can't give away. Have a good week. ~Andrea xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now thats a tasty menu! I love to see what other people are having so I change my own up a bit
    Phoebe x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It all sounds delicious. Fingers crossed for hubby that he gets a second jab soon. Hope you feel better Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have left overs galore and we are going to eat them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just can't seem to get into meal planning, though there is always one night of the week that is leftover night. That might be tomorrow as the containers are starting to add up.

    The GOC information indicates Saskatchewan has a delivery of 12,400 Moderna doses this week and another 3,000 next week. Hopefully Harvey will be able to get an appointment soon.

    ReplyDelete