Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Better Late Than Never

I had promised to show what I bought on my shopping trip to Regina over a week ago and never got around to it.

Well here are my goodies.

A friend of mine is expecting another grandchild and I plan on making a baby quilt for a gift. As I didn't have any pinks in my stash, I needed to pick up a couple of pieces of material.

Here they are.


I thought the green plaid with the bit of pink was perfect. The other colours are a light green striped fabric (a bit of white in there), the bright pink, the blue with pink flowers, and the green, white, and brown. They should all go together quite nicely.

Then as I won't get Harvey's sweater made in time for Christmas I picked up this material to make him some pj pants.





The material in behind is quilt batting for a quilt (or two) I plan on making this winter.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.


No comments:

Post a Comment