Sunday, December 2, 2012

Menus Dec. 2 to Dec. 8

Well everyone here is what we will be eating over the next week. This time I am just going to list the main course. I find my side dishes change according to what I have available in my fridge, pantry and freezer.

Sunday
Leftover stew and I will make dumplings to go on top.

Monday
Leftover pork roast made into a casserole or perhaps a sweet and sour dish.

Tuesday
Chicken Breasts cooked in the slow cooker (got some subbing to do today and I can get Harvey to start this for me or even start it myself).

Wednesday
Smoked sausage (subbing again today so this is very quick and I have a meeting that night).

Thursday
Leftovers. I am pretty sure there will be lots to clean out of the fridge tonight.

Friday
I plan on making soup stock today (cleaning out those carcasses) so some kind of soup and perhaps grilled ham and cheese sandwiches.

Saturday
Steak baked in mushroom sauce (have a package of steak that has been in the freezer for awhile and need to get it used).

So those are my main dishes for the upcoming week.

Right now I am busy baking and making candy for the Christmas holidays. Hope to post pictures soon of everything I have made.

Everybody have a wonderful day.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment