Thursday, December 20, 2012

New Year Challenge # 2

I have come to the realization over the past year that I do not use coupons.... Well, I do use them once in a blue moon, but not as often as I could.

I used the excuse that coupons were not as readily available in Canada as they are in other countries and when I did use a coupon it was grudgingly.

This year I am really going to buckle down, search for and use coupons regularly. If I want to get my grocery costs under control this is one way of helping with that. After all I spend time doing surveys, so searching for coupons should not take up much more time.

To start off the New Year I have figured out two ways to help with grocery costs. One is of course using coupons, the other is using our credit card to get money back at the end of the year. I am hoping that by doing this we can have enough cash back to buy Decembers groceries. Cutting a month out of the budget would make a great difference in our bottom line. We also do most of our shopping at our Co-op and because we are members get money back every year on our purchases.

I will let you all know at the end of next year how this went.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment