Friday, April 5, 2013

Bedding Plants Growing By Leaps and Bounds

About a week ago I posted pictures of some bedding plants I started in the house. My word have they ever started growing.

I have thinned the herbs out a few times, but it looks like I could do so once again.

Here are some photos of the plants as they looked today.

The Moonflowers are taking off nicely and those that weren't popping up have started to. My Basil is getting pretty tall, and the parsley is starting to get the curly leaves.

My Oregano is slowly but surely growing.

The Thyme and Sage are growing very well and thinning mus be done once again.

I am really looking forward to getting these out into their pots this year. The plants I started last year did very well on our sunny front patio. I hope they do as well this year.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment