Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Rough Day

Today was perhaps the roughest of days I have ever had subbing.

The morning started off well and then all of a sudden bam!! The student I was working with pulled a Jeckle and Hyde on me.

He started playing badminton with his eraser and pencil and when I left him to stick my head in the door three feet away and get the teacher, took off and hid in the bathroom. The secretary and I finally pulled him out of where he was hiding under the sinks and started to take him to the office. Well he started hitting, trying to bite me and then hauled off and did this.....
Yep, that's right kicked me right in the ankle. I am now hobbling around and getting an ice pack ready to take the swelling down.

To think I have to work with him again tomorrow! Hope it goes better than today.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness ... hope you're OK.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could always call in sick...
    No one really appreciates the sub until they have done the job!
    Heal quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should get hazard pay! Hope your ankle is feeling better and that day 2 with the little monster, oops, Child, went better.

    ReplyDelete