Saturday, February 8, 2014

Almost Done



Tonight I presided at my fourth Sunday Liturgy of the Word. Only two more to go and I will be home free.

This service did not have Communion and so only took about 1/2 hour. Amazingly everything went very well with the service. However, things did not go so well with the locking up of the church. One of the doors seems to be a bit cantankerous. While it opened nicely, it seemed to not want to lock back up. Refusing to have to spend the night in the church guarding the door I fiddled with it for about 15 minutes before I could get it to lock.

I think for tomorrows services I am going to stick a sign on it asking people to use one of the other doors. Saving me some time I hope.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless. 


No comments:

Post a Comment