Thursday, February 6, 2014

Thursday Tid Bits

Today has been a very relaxing day overall. I only worked for a few minutes this morning and my meeting tonight was cancelled. Perfect as far as the weather goes, it's cold, windy and not a fit night out for man or beast little lone a woman.


While it looks like a lovely winter's evening, the temperature with the wind chill is in the -30 C range. Very cold and only going to get colder as the sun disappears.

The really nice thing is that this picture was taken at around 6:20 pm and the sun is just beginning to go down. The days are getting longer, so even with the cold, storms, and wind I can tell spring is on the way. Oh, I can hardly wait until I look out my window and see something other than snow and ice.

Mind you one good thing about winter is that it gives a person lots of time to think and to craft!!!

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment