Monday, February 17, 2014

Menu Monday


My menu changed on Sunday, instead of the roast pork we had roast turkey. Kris was home so I decided to fatten him up a little bit. This however changes my menu plans for the upcoming weeks a little bit.

Monday

Chili and toast. I made a large pot so we will be having one container later this week.

Tuesday

Leftover turkey. Time to try another new recipe.

Wednesday

Leftover chili on leftover rice from another meal.

Thursday

Hotdogs and baked beans. Plan on having some veggies and dip as well.

Friday

Fish fillets, egg noodles, veggies and dip.

Saturday

One of the containers of leftover stew perhaps with dumplings.

Sunday

Pork Roast, roast potatoes, and roasted carrots.

So there we are a week of menus that will enable me to get some work done around the house this busy week.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment