Monday, February 10, 2014

Menu Monday


After missing last weeks post about our weekly menu, I noticed one thing. I didn't really stick with my plans for the week. Hopefully this post will get me back on track.

Monday

Meat loaf, mashed potatoes, either green beans or peas, and salad that was leftover from dinner last night.

Tuesday

Leftover Beef Roast (need to try something new and interesting here), leftover mashed potatoes, and the asparagus that is left in the crisper.

Wednesday

The Tuna Casserole I was going to make last Friday.

Thursday

Leftover Spicy Turkey Soup and some type of sandwich.

Friday

Lazy Perogies, cause I really hope youngest DS is coming home and he loves these.

Saturday

Chicken Cordon Bleu, Rice, and corn.

Sunday

Pork Roast, potatoes, and carrots.

I may be able to make a dessert for the upcoming weekend. I am sure even if it is only cookies, DS will be extremely happy.

Everybody have a wonderful day.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment