Monday, May 26, 2014

Menu Monday


The weeks seem to be whizzing by and soon it will be the end of my second position of Parish Worker with the church. It is going to be strange not to have to go evenings and give a class. Yet I am looking forward to relaxing evenings at home and perhaps the baking of some desserts on those rainy, cooler days we seem to be getting.

Monday

Meat loaf, and the remaining salad.

Tuesday

Leftover Beer Roast made into hash I think.

Wednesday

Soup and Sandwiches. Think I will make egg salad and pull out a container of pea soup.

Thursday

Clean out the fridge night.

Friday

Salmon patties, rice and mixed veggies

Saturday

Leftover ham, mashed potatoes, and green beans (or perhaps yellow beans).

Sunday

This will have to be something Harvey can stick in the oven, I have a meeting about 2 hours away.
So I moved the beef roast we were supposed to have last Sunday here, and had the ham last Sunday. He can very easily add potatoes to the roaster and throw in some carrots as well.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.


No comments:

Post a Comment