Friday, May 2, 2014

Spring????

I think I may actually have seen signs of spring beyond the robins and doves being back.


A few days ago there was no sign of these tulips. Today, after a nice rain and a few days of sun they are breaking through the soil.


Look carefully and you can see the daylilies starting to come once again.

Soon I will have flowers in my garden once again. So looking forward to having some colour surrounding us once again.

I am slowly gathering together the items for my goals this month.

Beside my favorite recliner (along with the rug project), I have placed my cross stitch project and the threads.

 All ready to start perhaps tomorrow afternoon.

Tomorrow morning I will be doing some more wardrobe moving and picking out the material to cut out some patterns for sewing next month.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.


No comments:

Post a Comment