Monday, July 7, 2014

Menu Plan Monday


I have been unable to blog the past few days. We have been busy working in the yard and Kurt kind of sort of took over the computer for awhile.

He is leaving today so things should be back to normal for awhile. Kris is coming home on Friday for a few days, so who knows what the computer situation will be at at that time.

Here are my menus for the coming week.

Monday

Leftover chicken from the fridge freezer (needs to be used), salad (I will pick some lettuce from the garden).

Tuesday

Strip loin steak, tin foil potatoes and carrots. We will also have any remaining salad.

Wednesday

I have some leftover ham that I will cut up and make Scalloped potatoes and ham. Perhaps served with peas.

Thursday

Hot dogs and all the trimmings. I hope I have some canned baked beans to go with.

Friday

Glace (German noodles) and eggs.

Saturday

Grilled Chicken Breasts, tin foil potatoes and carrots, and a salad.

Sunday

Beef Roast, roast potatoes, peas and the remaining salad.

There we go, back on track. Kurt being home changed the menu somewhat and I don't have as many leftovers to use up. Which could be a good thing overall.

Everybody have a wonderful day.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment