Friday, June 22, 2018

Frugal Friday


Sorry I haven't been around much, but I seem to be developing headaches by mid day and just wanting to crawl into bed and sleep the day away. I have a feeling this is due to our up and down weather systems. Sunny and very hot one day, raining and humid the next. I will try to be around more over the last week of the month.

So what are my frugal 5 for this week....

1. Harvey picked strawberries from our small strawberry bed. We both managed to get a few each as topping on our ice cream.

2. Air conditioning is being turned off at night and I hold off as long as possible before turning it on during the day.

3. Picked some chives from the garden and freeze dried them for use later on.

4. As usual hung all the clothes on the outside lines to dry.

5. Baked 2 loaves of bread this week, I think I may make a batch of buns tomorrow along with a loaf of bread.

Off to spend some time reading what all of you have been up to. 

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.


No comments:

Post a Comment