Monday, January 14, 2019

Menu Monday

My calendar states that this is the third week of the month already.... Wow January is disappearing quickly. I hope this means that spring will be here before we know it.

Monday

Leftover Turkey Noodle Soup along with salmon sandwiches.

Tuesday

dinner out as we will be staying over in the city for the second round of tests on Wednesday.

Wednesday

Home so something very simple. More than likely hotdogs and a couple of sides.

Thursday

I plan on making something with a package of the delicious, tender roast beef we had on Sunday. Whatever it is, it will be served with potatoes and veggies.

Friday

Maple glazed trout fillets, homemade fries and some coleslaw.

Saturday

Depends on the contents of the fridge. Could be a clean out the fridge night or I may try my hand at a meatless meal.

Sunday

I plan on heating up a package of the leftover chicken in the freezer. I think brown rice and a salad would pair nicely (and get some items out of the crisper and freezer).

Everybody have a wonderful day.

God bless.

3 comments:

  1. Jackie, I wish you well with your tests. Leftovers have been put to good use here. Turkey was substituted for chicken in a butter chicken recipe with chickpeas & spinach and in a black bean soup. There's still a serving of each in the fridge. Ham will be made into pea soup today. BBQ ribs were pulled from the freezer, paired with garlic mashed potatoes & green beans. I've been enjoying caesar salad with fresh mushrooms for a lighter evening meal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most of my meals are meatless...I am sooo picky about meat but love all veggies and fruits.
    love to you,

    ReplyDelete