Sunday, January 20, 2019

Sunday Ramblings

Once again it has been a quiet day on the old homestead, Sundays usually are and we thoroughly enjoy them.

I worked on the sewing/craft room and almost have it back to normal. Once I get some sewing projects done all will definitely be back to normal. However I think I just may have to stop buying fabric and yarn for awhile, things could be slightly out of control on those fronts.

Harvey has been busy watching NFL football games, it is getting close to the Superbowl and he has a couple of teams he is cheering for. This week he also got the Cabernet bottled and I made labels for him. He says they are good, but I can't really place the look on his face when I handed them to him.

He has also been working on a jigsaw. I did manage to fit in three pieces before my eyes went slightly cross-eyed. 

This afternoon I took part in the Prayer for Christian Unity here in our city. It is bitterly cold and some snow fell so it wasn't well attended...… I was the only Catholic present which was surprising to say the least.

Supper tonight is a hodge podge of leftovers. It was supposed to be roast chicken, but since I still had a bag of frozen chicken from our previous meal I decided to pull it out, warm the slices up and use up the brown rice and salad. I am also making some corn to go along. Sort of what was planned but I get to clear a bit out of the fridge freezers.

Everybody have a wonderful evening. 

God bless.

1 comment:

  1. We are still having a mild winter. If we don;t get rain or snow..come spring we will be covered in sand....so so dry here.

    ReplyDelete