First off I think I should let all of you know how my goals are going for this month..
1. Knit a temperature blanket. (This is a year long project so will be number one every month). Been doing my row every day.
2. Sew some winter clothing that is already cut out.
3. Finish our quilt. (This project has been three years in the making) Started the hand quilting.
4. Make some soup bowl cozies for our own use.
5. Knit 4 pairs of mittens for myself using the lovely yarn Kris got me for Christmas. I have two pairs of mittens completed and the third pair is begun.
6. Knit a couple of headbands to match the mittens. One headband is completed.
7. Knit one prayer shawl this month. Finished,
8. Make more meatless meals this year (another ongoing goal). I have managed three meatless (or mostly meatless meals this month so far.
9. Finish the embroidery project started in October.
10. Clean up pictures on the computer. Done.
11. Declutter. (Once again an ongoing monthly goal). A few items have left my home this month (29 to be exact).
12. Up walking speed on treadmill. Done
13. Fill out paperwork for my upcoming tests. Done
14. Plant rooted vines. Done
15. Get all the decorations away and condense them into fewer totes. Done
Not doing too badly at all. Hopefully a few more will be completed before the end of the month.
Now on to other happenings.
I went to Regina for all my tests and had a lovely supper with Kris while we were there. The bone scan was done, the mammogram completed as well. What wasn't done was the cervical test. I met with the doctor that will be doing the test, he went over my medical history, asking lots of questions. I filled in yet more paperwork and was told that they would phone with a date, time and place for the examination to be done. This will be another waiting period for me. It could be up to two months before it is done. I guess it is just a waiting game now, but my general practitioner is going to have a heart attack when she finds out what is going on.
Everybody have a wonderful evening.