Monday, January 28, 2019

Menu Monday

The last week of the month!! Winter is slowly but surely passing by. That makes me happy as soon I can start my plants and start planning my garden. Just have to get through February and part of March first.

Monday

Smoked sausage, a salad and perhaps pasta (not sure about the pasta)

Tuesday

Leftover chicken from Sundays roast. Will need to try and find a new recipe or a twist on an old casserole for this one. Leftover salad as a side dish.

Wednesday

Leftover roast beef made into a stir fry. I will freeze leftovers to be used at a later date.

Thursday

Soup and sandwiches.

Friday

Trout fillets, rice, and sliced raw veggies and dip.

Saturday

Ribs made into sweet and sour casserole. Served with rice and the remaining raw veggies and dip.

Sunday

Pork Roast, roasted potatoes, roasted carrots (though I am thinking a tray with a mix of roasted veggies would be nice).

This should manage to clear a bit out of the freezers both downstairs and the one in the fridge. At least I hope it clears them out a bit.

Everyone have a wonderful day.

God bless.

3 comments:

  1. As always, it has to be the roast.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a tasty way to empty the freezers. I love a tray of roast vegetables, yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've used all the leftover turkey from the freezer and I'm putting the turkey stock to good use, yesterday in a pot of lentil/cauliflower soup from Martha Stewart's site. There's Mexican pulled pork in the fridge, ready for soft tacos topped with radishes. I get inspiration from magazines, that one from Canadian Living. There's still a serving of tuna/noodle casserole awa a piece of fried chicken to be paired with salad. Roasted vegetables topped with balsamic vinegar & oil top the list of favorites.

    ReplyDelete