Monday, October 7, 2024

Menu Monday


 I am in a great deal of pain today. My back is killing me and I don't really know why. I can't sit for very long and need to get up and move around often.

So all I am going to do is post my menus for the week, and hopefully be able to visit with you all tomorrow. Wish me luck.


Monday

Turkey soup and egg salad sandwiches. Something very simple is all that I could manage today.


Tuesday

Leftover roast beef made into a kind of stroganoff. Served with egg noodles, and peas. If I am up to it I will make a coleslaw.


Wednesday

I pulled a container of chili out of the freezer. Probably served with toast. Plus the remains of the slaw.


Thursday 

Leftovers from Tuesday.


Friday

This depends on if Kurt and Kris will be home and want to warm something up. I will either do glace, potatoes and eggs, or pancakes.


Saturday

Smoked brisket, potato salad and baked beans.


Sunday

Turkey, mashed potatoes, corn, gravy, stuffing, pickles, and a salad. 


Off to move around.


Everybody have a wonderful evening. See you all tomorrow.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment