Tuesday, October 22, 2024

Tuesday Tidbits and Stuff

 

Well, I suppose it is time to show all of you some photos of what projects I have managed to get done so far this month. I did not manage to get a picture of the 60 pairs of mitts that I managed to finish over the last few months before they left the house.


I made more muffins to eat for breakfasts or for Harvey to have as a snack with ice cream.


I managed to get 6 containers of tomato sauce ready and in the freezer. Some of these will be used to make meaty spaghetti sauce at a point next month.


I finished the quilt, even the hand quilting. Glad the boys were home to hold it up for a picture. It actually turned out much larger than I thought it would. I do hope the recipient likes it.


I did not get a picture of all the scrap fabric cut into various sized squares. I did get this picture of some of my new tinkle cloths before I edged them.


I made two sets of placemats out of this material for our sons Christmas baskets.


Mended an outdoor cushion and our daughter's Cabbage Patch doll. Now the doll can be washed and dressed once again.

Made a set of placemats for us (have more fabric to make some more after Christmas), and I used up some fabric from the making of the quilt to make a pillow. 


Cut up some Christmas fabric and a piece that was really too small to even make a top from and now I have lots of cloth napkins to sew. 

Still have lots of time this month, so I am sure I will be able to show you a few more finished projects for this month.


Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.


2 comments:

  1. Jackie, you've done well! Everything looks so nice.
    JC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun. I want to start getting crafty but I’m still adjusting to the Bible study I prepare for. It’s all time management. I’ll probably have it all worked out a week or so before we recess. I’m learning

    ReplyDelete