Wednesday, January 8, 2014

News


Late today I received a phone call from Father Brian. I was offered and accepted the position as Parish worker for the next 4 1/2 months. I don't know whether to be excited or terrified as this is way out of my comfort zone. I have always worked better with youth, yet this will be with adults primarily. I suppose I could have a few young people going through the RCIA program, but that is highly doubtful.

I start the position on the 15th of this month. Father Brian says he will have things such as a time line set up for me. Hope everything goes alright. Tomorrow I go to the police station to get them started on my Criminal Record Check. It will be clear (unless they get me mixed up with someone else).

See you all tomorrow.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new job! I know you will do well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jacky I can't think of anyone who could do this better. Think of your role as forum moderator.You are even handed, kind, you are tactful, you are prayerful, you can deal with any kind of person.

    You will be perfect for this role.

    Rinty x

    ReplyDelete